Kelsey holds a Master’s of Fine Arts in Dance: Creative Practice with a focus in contemporary modern dance and choreography. Her movement is both athletic and soulful, full of both grace and power. In her choreographic work, her aim is to create transformation for both performer and audience.
Kelsey is the Artistic Director of Prayer in Motion Dance Company, a professional dance company rooted in the transformative and subversive love of God, neighbor, and self. Please visit pimdanceco.com for more information.
Kelsey is currently qualified to instruct the following courses and has taught all ages and levels, from age 2 through graduate-level students:
- Modern Technique | beginning through advanced
- Ballet | beginning and intermediate
- Yoga | vinyasa flow, vigorous vinyasa, hatha, yin, restorative, and kids
- Dance Science: Anatomy and Somatics
- Dance History: General, Modern, and Ballet
- Dance and Religion
- Dance in World Cultures
- Performance Production
- Choreography/Composition, all levels
- Liturgical Movement (for all levels, including non-dancers)
Kelsey also offers various masterclasses and workshops. Please visit our workshops page for more information.